There are many great Christmas beers available. Here are my 10 best Christmas beers of 2013. These are Christmas beers that have a depth and warmth and complexity that stand apart from standard excellent Christmas beers. Click on the link to see a photo and my review.
The 10 Best Christmas Beers of 2013
- Scaldis Noël is a Belgian strong dark ale and everything I hope for in a Christmas beer.
- St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a Belgian Quadrupel with loads of flavors. A go-to Christmas beer!
- De Dolle Brouwers Stille Nacht is a marvelous old-school Belgian filled with complexity.
- Schloss Eggenberg Samichlaus Bier is the world’s biggest true lager at 14% and a treat.
- Hair of the Dog Doggie Claws a bottle conditioned barley wine that you can age for years to come.
- Delirium Noël is a Christmas beer that may leave you seeing pink elephants.
- Schooner EXACT Hoppy the Woodsman is a true Christmas beer with a bourbon barrel-aged West Coast spin.
- The Lost Abbey Gift Of The Magi a complex, malty French farmhouse-style beer with a touch of Brettanomyces funk.
- Corsendonk Christmas Ale is a bottle fermented dark Belgian ale.
- Port Brewing Santa’s Little Helper Imperial Stout is big, bold, and warming with a long finish.
Question: What are your favorite Christmas beers from 2013? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.